Transmission Fluid Exchange Services, Diagnosis Service Toyota Lexus Scion
Toy Car Care, Centennial Colorado
The thought of a transmission going bad can create a sense of impending doom, perhaps because it's a very expensive part to replace. That's why our Toy Car Care experts recommend regular transmission fluid exchange services and early diagnosis service if you notice any issues.
Basically, the transmission sends power from your engine to the wheels and makes them turn. The amount of power is adjusted by shifting gears. An automatic car will shift gears for you, while a manual vehicle relies on the driver to choose the appropriate gear.
When a transmission is not shifting correctly, it's important to seek a diagnosis service – the earlier, the better. If you notice any of these symptoms with your Toyota, Lexus or Scion, bring it to Toy Car Care for help from our ASE certified technicians right away:
- Slipping – It may feel like the car changed gears for no reason. You may also notice your car isn't accelerating correctly or seems to be struggling and lack power.
- Noises – Manuals will make clunking noises or grind when shifting. Automatics tend to whine, buzz or hum – it may even shimmy a bit when changing gears.
- Leaking – Transmissions are sealed tight, so red or pink fluid leaking from the underside are an undeniable sign that you need to bring your car in for diagnosis.
Once you come to Toy Car Care, we'll do everything we can to put your mind at ease. From transmission fluid exchange services, to more in-depth work, we have your automatic or manual vehicle covered:
- Transmission Diagnosis Service
- Clutch & Rear Differential
- Torque Converters
- Transfer Case Diagnosis and Repair
- Driveshaft Replacement
- CV Joint / Boot / Axle Replacement
- Universal Joint Replacement
- Differential Flush Service
- Transmission Fluid Exchange
- Specialized Diagnostics
Don't let a small transmission problem turn into an expensive disaster. Bring your Toyota, Lexus or Scion to the largest independent Toyota repair center, Toy Car Care in Centennial. We know your transmission inside and out, and we'll get your vehicle back in gear.
Give us a call, stop by or schedule your appointment today.
Just click to print coupon below: