Factory Scheduled Maintenance: Toyota, Lexus, Scion
Toy Car Care, Centennial Colorado
Keeping up with factory scheduled maintenance ensures your Toyota runs safely and efficiently. It will also increase the life of your vehicle and help prevent more costly issues down the road. Of course, if your car is still under warranty, it's actually mandatory. Skip out, and you could lose that coverage.
Instead, bring your Toyota, Lexus or Scion to Toy Car Care for factory scheduled maintenance performed to the utmost standards. Because we don't work on any other vehicles, our team knows just what needs to be done and when. Depending on your model and year, scheduled maintenance requires a number of inspections and service work. Take a look at this quick list of what might be included:
- Oil Change and filter
- Engine and in-cabin air filter
- Fuel filter
- Wiper blades replacement
- Tire rotation and inspection
- Tire pressure check
- Exterior lights inspection
- Cooling system inspection
- Visual brake inspection
- Brake fluid, pads checked and replaced
- Power steering fluid checked
- Transmission fluid inspected and exchanged
- Coolant fluid inspected and exchanged
- Spark plugs replacement
- Valves, belts and hoses inspection
- Fuel system service
- Distributor cap inspected
- Chassis lubrication when needed
- Steering, suspension and drive train inspection
On top of providing factory scheduled maintenance for your car, Toy Car Care in Centennial will also help you better understand your vehicle. We'll go over what services are recommended by Toyota at each interval and explain why it's needed. And if we find any issues during our inspection, our ASE certified technicians will take care of it right away. We'll even keep track of your service records and send reminders when it's time to bring your vehicle back in for another checkup.
Whether you're keeping up with warranty requirements or simply want to take great care of your vehicle, feel free to schedule your factory scheduled maintenance appointment today.
Just click to print a coupon below.