Car Air Conditioning and Heating System Repairs: Toyota, Lexus, Scion
Toy Car Care, Centennial Colorado
Living in Colorado means we're lucky enough to experience all four seasons. It also means that we rely on our vehicles to keep us comfortable in all types of weather and temperatures. So, keep up with your car air conditioning and heating system repairs with help from Toy Car Care. We'll make sure your AC is blowing cool and crisp and your heater is keeping you warm and toasty.
You may be wondering how you can tell if your AC and heater system need repairs. Let's cover five of the more common symptoms you might experience:
- System doesn't blow hot or cold air – or it fluctuates in temperature
- Distinct noises when turning on your system, indicating a compressor issue
- Leaking refrigerant or coolant that requires you to refill frequently
- Odors, either overly sweet (antifreeze) or musty/moldy (mildew buildup)
- Overheating, which could indicate a cooling system problem, but affect AC
Instead of suffering through a frigid winter or sweltering summer, visit Toy Car Care in Centennial for car air conditioning and heating system repairs. Using computerized diagnostics, we'll inspect the system in your Toyota, Lexus or Scion for leaks, damage, connection issues, as well as wear and tear. We offer:
- Air Conditioning System Diagnosis, Recharge, and Repair
- Condenser & Evaporator Cleaning and Replacement
- AC Compressor Replacement
- Thermostat Repair
- Expansion Valve Replacement
- Heater Cores
- Heater Hoses
- Blower Motor Replacement
- Computerized AC Control Diagnosis and Repair
- Onsite Refrigerant Recycling Program
Whether the issue is simple or complex, you're in good hands with Denver's largest independent Toyota repair center, Toy Car Care in Centennial. We perform all car air conditioning and heating system repairs to the highest standards and typically at much lower prices than going back to your dealership.
Give us a call, stop by or schedule your appointment today.