Our Current Blog Article
The 2018 Toyota Camry is Anything but Boring
September 13, 2017
Toyota and Toy Car Care want you to know that the 2018 Toyota Camry is anything but boring. With 10 different models to choose from, an alluring exterior, crisp cabin inside and performance galore, maybe it is time for you to check out this fine piece of machinery.
And don't forget, Toy Car Care is your service center for all things Toyota, and we provide the most up to date techniques and services.
With so many models to choose from, this kind of versatility will fit anyone's budget and style. Here are the options:
- Camry XSE V6-Entune 3.0 18 Audio Plus with JBL with Clari-Fi, Connected Navigation 16 and App Suite 18, panoramic glass roof with front power tilt/slide moonroof, Toyota Safety Sense P 20.
- Camry L- Bi-LED combination headlights with auto on/off feature, Entune 3.0 18 Audio with Connected Navigation 16 and App Suite 18, Toyota Safety Sense P 20.
- Camry LE-8-way power-adjustable driver's seat with lumbar support, 17-in. alloy wheels, Toyota Safety Sense P 20.
- Camry XLE- Entune 3.0 18 Audio with Connected Navigation 16 and App Suite 18, 18-inch chrome, machined-finish alloy wheels, Toyota Safety Sense P 20.
- Camry XLE V6- Entune 3.0 18 Audio Plus with JBL with Clari-Fi, Connected Navigation 16 and App Suite 18, Panoramic glass roof with front power tilt/slide moonroof, Toyota Safety Sense P 20.
- Camry SE-Black front grille with sport mesh insert,18-in. black machined-finish alloy wheels, Toyota Safety Sense P 20.
- Camry XSE-Entune 3.0 18 Audio with Connected Navigation 16 and App Suite 18, 19-inch black machined-finish alloy wheels, Toyota Safety Sense P 20.
- Camry Hybrid LE-8-way power-adjustable driver's seat with lumbar support, Smart Key System with Push Button Start, Toyota Safety Sense P 20.
- Camry Hybrid SE-Black front grille with sport mesh insert, 18-in. black machined-finish alloy wheels, Toyota Safety Sense P 20.
- Camry Hybrid XLE-Entune 3.0 18 Audio with Connected Navigation 16 and App Suite 18, 18-in. Chrome, machined-finish alloy wheels, Toyota Safety Sense P 20.
You will be noticed and make an impression with the exterior luxury of the 2018 Camry. Here are some tempting tidbits that prove the 2018 Toyota Camry is anything but boring:
- Side rocker panels and integrated rear spoilers
- Sleek design that redirects airflow
- Glossy black mesh grille
- Dual exhaust with quad chrome tips
- Black hued 19-inch alloy wheels
- V-shape spokes
- Low profile 40 series tires
- Efficient and powerful BI-LED stylish combination headlights
- Smoke tinted lights available
- LED daytime running lights available
- LED eye catching tail lights that morph into the rear bumper
- Sporty ESE offers a unique look with 2-toned colors for that extra edge
Let's move on to the interior of the 2018 Toyota Camry, comfort and style is right underneath you:
- Panoramic roof with front power-tilt/slide moonroof
- Cockpit Red, power-trimmed seats
- Power retractable sunshade
- Steering wheel mounted paddle shifter available
- Leather trim and contrasted stitched seats
Toyota never leaves us questioning their safety standards, and the 2018 Toyota Camry is packed full of intelligent safety features that will keep you and the whole family feeling confident and safe on whatever your journey.
- Standard Toyota Safety Sense P
- Pre-Collision System
- Pedestrian Detection
- Brake Assist
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist
- Electric Power Steering
- Automatic High Beams help detect headlights of oncoming traffic and adjust accordingly
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control helps keep your cruising speed
- 10 airbags
- Blind spot monitoring
- Toyota Care 24-hour assistance
Now for the important stuff, performance: The 2018 Toyota Camry hasn't left anything out which is why the 2018 Toyota Camry is anything but boring:
- New 2.5 L 4 cylinder and improved V-6 engine
- Dynamic Force 4 cylinder available or 3.5 L V-6
- D-4S direct injection system
- Enhanced fuel efficiency and performance
- MacPherson Strut front suspension
- Double wishbone rear suspension
- Offers smooth ride with sharp handling
- New Direct Shift 8-speed automatic transmission providing excellent acceleration and fuel efficiency
- 3 mode drive switch (ECO, Normal, Sport)
- ECO maximizes fuel efficiency, Sport gives a sharper acceleration feel and Normal is a blend of the 2)
- 41 highway miles per gallon gets you further
Innovation. When Toyota customers demand new features, Toyota delivers. And the 2018 Toyota Camry is anything but boring. In fact, it has gone above and beyond:
- Everything at the driver's hand
- 8-inch multimedia touch screen
- 10-inch color head up display
- 7-inch color multi information display
- Birds Eye View Camera with Perimeter Display allows you to see all angles around you
- Intelligence Clearance Sonar with Rear Cross Traffic Breaking
- WiFi connected power by Horizon
- Remote Connect lets you monitor your vehicle from wherever you are, and even find it in a crowded parking lot
- Smart Key System with push button start
- 8-way trimmed power driver and passenger seats
- Heated front seats and rear seat vents
- Large trunk with extra opening space hinges to allow bigger items
Hybrid excellence means you are helping the planet and saving money too:
- The new Dynamic Force Engine makes this hybrid outshine in performance and fuel efficiency
- 53 miles per gallon approximately
- Hybrid Synergy Drive is lighter, takes up less space and beats all the rest
The Toyota Camry has been America's top selling car for the past 15 years, and the drivers of these vehicles are loyal and satisfied customers, and for a good reason. These cars are all around perfect for families, new drivers, the elderly and everyone in between. Simply provide proper car maintenance and they'll go nearly forever.
Toyota calls this the Toyota New Global Architecture, and the idea is to continue the brand's reputation for building superior vehicles that are known for quality, but at the same time making them more fun and exciting to look at. The Toyota Camry was always an awesome car and did what it was required to do on the road, but some felt it wasn't exactly thrilling. Now, the 2018 Toyota Camry is anything but boring and will surely change attitudes.
The Camry has had a long history and was invented in the early 1980s. Originally, they were compact, and now they have gone midsize. The name itself, Camry, comes from the Japanese word meaning crown. Most people are giving the 2018 Toyota Camry a 9.1 out of 10 because of its peppiness and better handling, it's ranking #1 out of 19 for mid-sized cars (various sources).
So, is this the car for you? As far as mid-sized cars go, it is a fantastic option. It is comfortable, quiet, has all the entertainment and features needed at the touch of a finger, and it looks great and handles great. It is a wonderful car for daily driving to and from school or work, great for families and great on gas. The Ford Fusion and Honda Accord are good places to start if you want to compare driving styles and looks, or you can check out some comparison reviews online. Toy Car Care can also offer great advice and valuable opinions on the subject.
One more thing worth mentioning to check out the 2018 Toyota Camry are all the awards. Here are just a few samples of how this car has excelled in these areas:
- 2017 Top Safety Pick
- 2017 NHTSA 5 Star Overall Safety Rating
- Most Dependable Vehicle
- Industry Accolade for over 10 and 20 years, and over a decade award
- IntelliChoice voted it 2017 Maintenance Cost Winner, 2017 SmartChoice Fuel Cost Winner and 2017 Maintenance Cost Winner
And while some of these awards may not mean much to some, it is just an added assurance knowing you are driving a vehicle well worthy of what it can offer you, not to mention Toyota vehicles, in general, have won many awards over the years.
If you are like most people buying your first, second, or third car, you want to know that it will last you through the years. The 2018 Toyota Camry will not let you down, with this kind of innovation and technology, it is most definitely a great option for whatever your needs may be. Reliable, safe, powerful, comfortable, spacious and good looking, what's not to like about the 2018 Toyota Camry...take it for a spin.
Now that you're thinking that the 2018 Toyota Camry is anything but boring, test drive one today and see how you like it! If you decide to buy, be sure to come to Toy Car Care for maintenance, service schedules, and superior advice from professionals who love what they do, and do it right. We understand your needs and wants, stand behind the Toyota name and are trained and versed in Toyota car maintenance and repair. Already have a Toyota? Bring it by the shop, and we'll help keep it in tip top shape.